Huntsville Real Estate, Civil Litigation, Estate and Personal Injury
Traditional Southern values in and out of the courtroom
Harrison, Gammons & Rawlinson, P.C. provides the highest quality legal services by drawing on the diverse skills of our widely respected legal team. Our experienced Huntsville attorneys handle cases ranging from real estate law to personal injury law, and are committed to giving all our clients the personal attention they deserve. We are proud of our attorneys’ stellar academic records, of their exceptional skill in the practice of law and of their integrity of character. We achieve success in the courtroom while taking a compassionate approach to each client. Whether you need a Huntsville divorce attorney or the best in real estate litigation, we put your needs first and we get results.
- James G. Harrison’s primary areas of practice are Huntsville real estate (both development and financing) and representation of lenders, developers and builders.
- Robert C. Gammons heads the firm’s litigation practice, overseeing litigation matters in areas including defense of mortgage lenders and commercial banks, business torts, plaintiffs' personal injury and workers compensation claims, construction litigation and contract litigation arising from commercial transactions.
- Robert E. Rawlinson represents clients in practice areas such as real estate development, loan closings, commercial transactions, general civil litigation, estate planning and collection matters.
- Matthew R. Harrison represents lenders, developers, builders and individuals in acquisition, construction, leasing and conveyance of residential and commercial property in local and multi-state transactions.
- Bethany H. Sneed focuses on civil litigation and appellate work.
- Bruce E. Williams is a retired Circuit Judge in Madison County, Alabama and is a certified mediator registered with the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution on both the trial and appellate levels.
- M. Paul Killian works in the firm’s litigation department representing clients involved in a variety of civil litigation matters, including defense of mortgage lenders and commercial banks, real property disputes, ejectment/evictions from property.
- Charles G. (Gig) Robinson’s primary areas of practice are real estate development and financing and construction, leasing and sale of various commercial and residential properties. He also represents several financial institutions, principally in the areas of closing and title assurances.
- Andrea Gullion primary areas of practice are real estate, probate, corporate and banking law.
- Sean C. Vanden Heuvel
Contact the attorneys who make you and your case their priority
Contact Huntsville’s Harrison, Gammons & Rawlinson, P.C. for attentive representation in Huntsville real estate law and litigation. We keep the focus on your best interests throughout your case. Call 256.533.7711 or contact us online.